Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve last night. I thought I would start off my New Year with blogging. Probably makes for a boring New Year's Day but hey, at least I would finally get a post out. 2012 was a very busy year for me. I put a lot of things that I enjoyed aside to start some new things. I enrolled in college, my boyfriend and I broke up, I have trained for three different positions at my job, and I started book blogging and getting to know some authors and publishing companies. Then of course, members of the family have been in and out of the hospital or doctor's office. A lot has happened, however I am glad that I can put 2012 behind me and start anew in 2013. I have some New Year Resolutions like most people however they aren't the typical resolutions that you would probably think about.
1. I want to improve my blogging. I want to try to post more, however with posting I want my posts to be worth while. I want them to be more valuable to my readers and to me.
2. I want to pick up my journal writing again. I used to write everyday and then it became a couple times a month and now...I haven't written in months. I want to start writing in my journal again.
3. I want to finish my novel. Now I know that this will not be finished in 2013 however I want to pick up writing for it again. I would like to finish it or at least get a draft out for someone to edit.
4. I want to continue to do well in school. I did great in my last term, so I want to continue to do well in school. I am still a little nervous going back to school after 3 years. I am enjoying it a lot though even though it is a lot of hard work and very stressful at times.
5. I want to improve my relationships with my siblings. I love them to death and would like to build my relationship with them because this is the time that it counts. "The Teenage Years"
6. I want to improve my current friendships and make new friends. I want to be a better friend.
7. I want to try to "HOPE" more. A friend told me that I don't have much "HOPE" in my life. My goal is to try to improve on this and try to have more "HOPE."
8. I have my 2013 book challenge. I would like to read 100 books this year.
9. I want to have 2013 drilled into my brain by the end of this week, so that I only write 2013 as the date instead of 2012.
10. I am going to try not to stress so much. I am one of the worst worries and I stress about things like crazy. I am going to try very hard not to stress out and try to keep my cool. I don't want to worry about things so much. I want to try to trust more and worry less.
I want 2013 to be great. Actually I want it to be more than great. I want 2013 to be the best. I want to learn new things, try new things, and enjoy the old things. I am going to try really hard to keep all of my resolutions because I would like to improve my life. I deserve it. I am ready to help change the world. I can be...I am a world changer and I am ready for whatever people want to throw at me. This will be a great year and I am not backing down for anything less.
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and a blessed New Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!